Thursday, July 11, 2013

28 weeks!

Well, once again.. I am behind on my posting. I have no excuse. I just can't keep up. 


That's right... 28 weeks means that I am finally in my third trimester! Aka: the home stretch!


How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain? About 23 pounds!
Maternity Clothes? Almost always!
Stretch Marks? Not that I have noticed, yet.
Sleep? She is being such a good girl and still letting me sleep through the night. Amen for that!
Best moment this week? Baby appointment!
Miss anything? Being able to eat large meals without feeling like a stuffed sausage.
Movement? She is still moving constantly.
Food Cravings? Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Anything making you feel sick? Nothing besides an empty stomach in the morning.
Gender? Baby GIRL!!!
Labor Signs? Nope!
Symptoms: Rib pain, what else!?
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Hitting that 30 week mark!

When we went to our 28 week baby appointment with Monica, everything went great. I am measuring perfectly, which means that baby girl is right where she needs to be! We did blood work to check for gestational diabetes.. which is never fun.. but everything went okay and I survived!

Nothing else too exciting has been happening lately... we are just taking life day by day and preparing for baby girl's arrival!

At 28 weeks, baby is the size of a Chinese Cabbage (?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment